Forever Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the deviantart based RPG room ForeverBleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act 8: Her time in the hoard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

Act 8: Her time in the hoard Empty
PostSubject: Act 8: Her time in the hoard   Act 8: Her time in the hoard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:15 pm

The Woman's eyes opened slowly, hearing the numerous souls step around and over her like she was nothing. The orange hues of the woman were causing her to sigh with frustration, as she awoke, besides the blurred images of souls, all she could see was a cloudless pink sky. Was her vision obstructed? or just failing her... Yuki-Onne lay on the cold hard ground on her back, blinking slowly as she willed her eyes to regain able sight. ~Where am I?~ were the unspoken words that ran through her mind, her body covered momentarily by the shadows of other souls, did they know who she was? of her reputation? The woman guessed not, otherwise they'd never attempt to step over her. The woman's silver hair was sprawled out around her like a silken shawl, arms by her side as she let her memories flow through her. ~My blade... también you are not here...~ Her eyes narrowed, she couldn't seem to draw it out of that 'other place' This was a slight problem, but it was nothing she could not handle without. Finally a hand rose and wiped across her face, eyes slowly adjusting. Sitting up slowly, suppressing a groan or two the woman hunched forward, a hand resting on her wounds. "They've stopped there bleeding..." she spoke lightly, but as her hand sat there, she could still feel the pain... like it was everlasting. What was this? Her ears took in the noise around her, many people mumbled and yelled, and spoke with the right tone, it wast until her eyes looked up at the faces did she come to realize what trouble she had fallen into.

"....What is this?" She said lightly, eyes baring into the faces of many numerous souls, she saw shinigami's and pulses.... but... that was all. Where was the Arrancar? the vizards? Yuki-Onne seemed to hold back a growl, outstretched fingers curling inward into fists, if there were any race she hated... it was the shinigami. It was a young soul who approached her, a boy of nearly 13. Yuki's eyes narrowed as he stopped infront of her his cheeks a pale pink. She could make out the words now... 'who is that woman?' 'It's an Arrancar!' 'We should deal with her before she loses it' 'lock her up, bound her, She is a threat to us.' 'drive her out of this area' People here sure liked to talk alot, especially when the person in which they spoke about was near them. The boy grabbed her hand and helped Yuki up. "Come on now miss, ain't no place for a pretty lass such as yourself to be sitting in the dirt now is it?" He was British, or so his accent would identify to others... but Yuki was more interested in the fact that she could understand him. The woman pulled her hand away from the boy, glaring at those worthless shinigami who dare speak of her as if she weren't here. "You wish to fight me?" She asked lightly, but... something felt very wrong. Yuki-Onne could not feel her reishi.. and there was not nearly enough left in her to be able to fight with her usual strength. "...You are fools if you think you can fight me in an equal fight" The small boy pursed his lips and looked up at her with concern. "Dont say things like that miss!" He grabbed her hand once more, but Yuki yanked it harshly away. "Stand back child. I have no intention of harming you." Her eyes held that serious and deathly glare at which she always wore when talking to shinigami. The boy sighed and took a step back, thinking the woman would have to find out on her own then... A shinigami had already stepped up to the stage, huge fist cleneched as it collided into woman's jaw, making her stagger around and fall to the ground. Her long silver hair covered her face as her eyes went slightly wide. "what....?" She flet the pain alright, but it quickly fled her body, her injury healing swiftly. "How can this be?" She was referring to how easily she got knocked down any other time, she would have been able to stand her ground. Slowly Yuki got back to her feet, turning to look at the shinigami who punched her. "Lucky hit..." She frowned and raised a hand outstretching her fingers. "But now, it's your turn to feel the pain." The womans face hardened. "CERO!" She called out standing there... hand stretched out... yet nothing came. ".....CERO!" She said again, an eye twitching. What was this? ".....what..." She lowered her hand clenching it into a fist once more, she had lost her powers as an arrancar. "Very well then, I will fight you the hard way." She went to charge towards the larger man, fist raised as he stood his ground waiting for her to get closer so he could teach the arrancar a lesson she wouldn't forget.

The woman's delicate fist was raised as it was thrusted towards the large shinigami, hitting his chest, directly over his heart, but her punch was just like a normal woman with her build punch. "Heh... That tickled wrench." The shinigami said, his hand grabbing her by the throat and lifted her off the ground with one hand. "Typical Arrancar, thinking you are ALL that and more." His eyes narrowed. "You are just a woman here, not a warrior." Yuki gritted her teeth, how dare he say such things, she was a warrior, she fought for the commander, this shinigami was nothing. "You....have some nerve yourself." And yes typical Yuki.. always one to speak her mind, just couldn't keep her mouth shut when someone insulted her. But alas, that was who she was, if she didn't she would not be yuki. A fist slammed into her stomach, causing her to cry out, her wounds from Akane and the recent ones from Whitney were still there... Her body lurched forward, eyes wide, wasint no time the Yuki tried to retaliate with another punch, but this time to his face. Her strike actually made his face move somewhat, but it wasn't enough, she was a weakling now. "Little Bitch. And here I was going to go easy on you and your hot head." The shinigami threw Yuki back onto the ground as she rolled along it, dust being kicked up by her. "You see little arrancar girl, this place is in a way like our worlds .... but here we have no leaders to keep us in check... and way I see it, you are a threat to us all, even in here." He walked up to Yuki, her eyes were narrowed, laying on her side as he reached her. He kicked her in the side, very hard. Again, again and again he struck Yuki, she didn't cry out, she bit down hard on her lip, causing it to bleed, she wouldn't give this shinigami the satisfaction. He continued to kick her until finally he dropped down into a squat. "To bad I tempoarily ruined your pretty lil face." He smirked. Yuki seemed to shake lightly, having trouble rising into a sitting position. "Is...t-that a-all... you ..... got?" She said glaring up at him. The mans hannd came across her face as she was slapped none to gently. "How about you keep your mouth shut and you wont get harmed any further." Yuki shook her head. "I wont... let you beat me." Suddenly her hand threw up some dirt directly at the shinigami's eyes, blinding him for a moment, Yuki's opened palm shot forward in a diagonal like fashion, colliding with his nose as that frail bone snapped. The shinigami held his nose and cried out, eyes burning with rage at the shaken Yuki. "You don't... tell me... when to stop." She said slowly getting to one knee, her body wobbled as it gave way on her. ~damn you...wounds....~ Although her wounds from this world were in the stages of healing, it was the wounds in which she sustained in the human world which limited her.

Yuki's hands held her upper body up but a foot pressed hard against her back, slammed her face first towards the ground. "Damn her! let's make her suffer!" The shinigami yelled as his nose came to be healed once more. Around him souls and shinigami alike came to stand near. They had watched the spectacle, and even more they had no liking of arrancars. A world without able people to keep them in check... to be sealed away... in this space for eternity... it could drive a person mad.. to the point of suicidal, but even then... your wounds would heal, there was no way out. The mob encircled Yuki-Onne as her head rose slowly. "..... so this is how you want to do it..." She whispered, there was another shinigami whose foot held her down, Yuki noted the desperateness in their eyes, they wanted to be free from here... so much that they'd put al their worries and hate onto her, an Arrancar, seemingly the only Arrancar in the area. Yuki looked up at the crowd around her, bright eyes not afraid. And then it began.... She was pinned down, as fists, feet, even objects struck her body, in every place, bruises and shattered bones coming to be. These people seemed like they weren't going to stop. Sprays of her blood were sent everywhere, joltings of her body were imminent. Ribs breaking, piercing her insides, causing her difficullty to breath, hair being pulled on hard, face being rearranged with no care and gentleness. This went on... for what seemed like hours, and everytime her body went to heal itself, it would become battered once more. It began to get to much, even for the woman.. and after braving it out for as along as she could, Yuki cried out in pain. Would someone? Anyone hear her cries? The woman could do nothing, but keep still, not that she could move anyway... all she could do was wait until these maddened people would stop. The little boy was hiding behind a barrel, waiting for them to stop to, if he were to try and help her now, he'd most likely get pulled into the blood lust frenzy.

Eventually they stopped, last kicks and hits given to the woman as all she could hear was the heavy breathing of the souls. They left her be, most of them covered in her blood, others had been more careful. "...arrgh..." Yuki groaned lightly, currently unable to move a muscle, dirty fighters... the lot of them. Her body shook as it began to heal once more, bones popping back into position and blood being resupplied. Her hand rose slightly, her entire body was covered in her own blood, she had sustained so much damage she couldn't even calm her nerves. Her hand dropped to the ground with no energy left, orange eyes staring straight ahead. "...this world... is ..." "Horrible." The boy said lightly, making his way over to Yuki, his eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry miss, I should've stopped you... I never knew it'd go that far..." Yuki closed her eyes. "It's...fine." breathing out lightly she spoe once more. "Why are you crying?" The soul gazed at her body, and he couldn't reconize her, she didn't look anything like that beauty which fell from the gate. "...nevermind. Let's get you some help.. I'm Johnny, what's your name?" HE asked as her helped the woman get to her feet. "...Yuki..." She whispered, the two slowly making their way through the streets. The woman had felt something back there, something she rarely never felt... she felt afraid.. Yuki would never admit it, but when she had her abilities stripped of her... with nothing to help her fight back, she realized, that she was just a woman... She was not a warrior without her abilities.

Making their way along the beaten path the woman stagered along, she supressed any cries of pain as her body made the painful process of recovering itself. Her Orange eyes were dull, the woman making a bloodied trail behind her. She was hunched over, resting on the young boys shoulder, her head turning slowly as she finally took note of her surroundings. It was set up lie medieval England, houses built of grey stone, streets flourishing with souls and even a few animal which obviously sustained their food. Her eyes gazed further back, Spotting a high stone wall, which seemed to run right around the city. " It's a big place yes, but in the end we're just in one big giant cage." The woman took note of Jimmy's words her eyes glancing up at the pink sky once more. "Hmm.... " There seemed to be no wall there, nothing covering the sky from the souls, she slowly lowered her head as the boy turned a corner with her and continued to support yuki until she only had minor injuries left. The woman made Johny stop as she gently pushed him away, she breathed out heavily straightening herself up. "Tell me... What about the sky?" the boy looked at Yuki and shook her head. "Nah miss Yuki, there is no exit through the sky... look." He bent down and picked up a rock, only to through it up as high as he could. Suddenly currents of gold streaked through the velvet pink, coming from all sides they collided into the rock and dispersed allowing nothing more then ash and dust to fall down. "Those knight characters have us sealed in pretty good... come on now, anymore questions can be answered at my bony little home, see it's over there" He pointed to a house which stood on its own, it seemed to be half in ruins "It's not much but it's home for me." Yuki smirked lightly, her bloodied face seeming to be rather scary. "It's fine." Yuki moved pass the boy and headed to the ruined house, she had some important questions to ask, and then, she would escape this place.

A hand rested on the wall of the house, her eyes scanned it over. This house seemed to be the same on the inside as it was on the outside. Only one bed, dirty pots and pans on the little table, a small tattered blanket for his warmth, this boy seemed to live in poverty… She could see no food about this place. “…” Yuki would say nothing, she had no right to comment on the ways of her little saviours home. Moving her limbs about all her wounds had healed, bones returned to their original state… but even though her wounds from outside of this world stayed with her, after the beating she had sustained earlier, they were like childs play. The boy flopped down on his bed and patted it allowing her to sit if she wanted. The woman stood in a corner, back gently leaning against the wall, her white dress was now red, her tanned skin was tainted with her own blood, her silver hair almost appearing pink. She didn’t seem to care, strangely enough her primal side did not seem to make itself known like it usually did when she was covered in blood. The woman shook her head, indicating that she would stand. “Ok…” the boy seemed alittle sad but his sky blue eyes seemed to be happy none the less to have a guest. “So I take it you want me to answer a few questions?” Yuki did not move her head, she closed her eyes and breathed out. “Jimmy, where are all the other Arrancar? What of the Vizards here?” Jimmy mad a small yet sad laugh and looked up at Yuki like she was his mother and he had to confess something. “Well… We all used to live here, in this town… in peace.. well we all learned it. We put aside our differences there was no need to fight here…” Yuki opened her eyes and looked down at the boy, narrowing her orange hues she could sense a deep form of hurt within him. However she remained silent and let him continue on. “I was friends with a female… I’m not sure if she was a Vizard or a shinigami, but… she was a silent one like you. And pretty. She was transported here with a black raven.. she seemed to be like a little sad and lost shadow. Her name was Liadan.” Jimmy breathed out lightly, closing his eyes. “She was a very sad lady, and she has recently been transported here… we became like big sister and little brother… she told me about her ‘cursed’ life… how she was betrayed and how she… ended the life of a very important Vizard who she once called friend. I forgot her name though.” Yuki raised a brow, she recalled that name.. she remembered Shatiel telling her about it that day when they fought before Yuki had became a fraccion. So, Liadan was the one who killed Shatiel? The woman remained silent though, her thoughts hidden. “She worked with the Vizards and Espada a lot, and… since her bird was here, she could call upon her dark blade. I saw it with my own eyes… and with her zanpuktou here… she tore through the west wall, the Vizards and Arrancar escaped, but they didn’t let the shinigami or the souls know… most people were sleeping, but as soon as the wall crumbled they all went into panic.” Yuki watched Jimmy as his hands grabbed his shirt hard and pulled against it. The woman took a few strides only then to sit by him, she didn’t hold his hand or anything, but as soon as she sat down by him Johnny seemed to calm down. Maybe it was just an odd ability that Yuki had, but she seemed to calm allies when near them. She never understood that… “heh…. Liadan asked me to come with her… but I couldn’t leave the others so I declined… she ran off…. You see… she was betrayed by the shinigami in her time… so she came to hate them.” Yuki scoffed lightly. “That would make two of us.” Johnny smiled, “Yeah… you are kinda like Liadan miss Yuki. But you are different… Anyway.. the wall rebuilt itself as soon as the last of the Arrancar and Vizards got through, it happened… a few days ago… which is why everyone else… is bearing some hatred towards you.”

Yuki smiled and shook her head. “I am quite used to people hating me. Although I am not used to being rendered as a normal soul.” She pointed out. “So… these Arrancar and shinigami… did they…. Really escape this realm?” Johnny shook his head. “I don’t know… but… there would be no way that the knights could find out unless they saw them in the real world… the medallions handle this place.. the Knights have no contact with the hoard…” Yuki gave a slow nod. So the Medallions seemed to be the real enemies of Yuki-Onne, not these humans. If only Yuki had access to her blade, perhaps she could do the same. But to summon hers she would need a slight bit of reshi.. “Should I expect more beatings when I leave this place?” Johnny shrugged. “I’m not sure… but better to just stay here miss Yuki… You didn’t even look like yourself after that fight..” Yuki nodded. “Yes…. But I am not going to let those souls stop me from going where I want to.” Yuki rose to her feet. “Who knows the most about this realm? I need to speak with them immediately… I need reshi.” She said almost greedily. Of course she sounded that way because she might just have found a way out of this world. “… If we can get some Reshi. We will follow Liadan’s path.” Yuki muttered her back turning to Johnny. “And you and I shall escape.” Johnny remained silent. “But miss Yuki….” Yuki was already leaving the house, she had no need to hear the beggings of a boy, pleaded her to save the others, the fact was Yuki was not a hero, and she certainly would not help those in which were her enemies, in her current state of mind. Coming to a stop outside the bloodied fraccion’s hands curled into her dress, eyes narrowing as she stared off into the distance. She would have to try to find a way back, What if the commander was not fairing well? She would’ve failed at her oath to protect him. “I will get back somehow Sage.” She muttered. “Who’s Sage?” Johnny asked as he had snuck by her and came to stand infront of her. “Hmm.” She glanced down at Johnny. “A very important being to me, one who I would give my life to keep safe. Now, I may seem like this Liadan, But my life story is much to long and gruesome to share with you child. Let’s get going.” Johnny grabed her arm and tugged her back. “Wait miss, at least wait till tomorrow, you need rest… Believe me, resting in this place is like being allowed to enter heaven itself. Liadan told me that.” Yuki stopped and closed her eyes. She was working with a child it would seem, she would have to learn to be more patient then ever. “…..” Looking over her shoulder at him she gave a crisp yet angry nod and headed inside with the child to rest.

Yuki had declined the offers to sleep in Johnny’s bed and so stubbornly sat down in the same corner once more as Johnny tried to pull her up in protest. “Take your bed.” She said only once as he tried his hardest, but yuki would not let him. Eventually he sat next to her and frowned. “Well then, I’ll just sleep here next to you and keep you company.” Yuki said nothing as he drifted off to sleep near her, falling into a slumber while cuddling into her shoulder. She kept her eyes ahead, mind trying to focus on escaping… she had to. “sister…” Yuki’s eyes went wide as she looked down at the boy from the corner of her eye. He must be so lonely here… Yuki had a feeling this boy did infact have an actual sister… somewhere…. But she was gone now, and he was left all alone. Closing her eyes Yuki rested a hand on his head, gently running it through his golden locks. The woman was not good at this sort of stuff, but for some reason, she felt compelled to comfort the child. Maybe it was the feminine side of her shinning through after the warrior had been stripped from her. Yuki got a few hours of rest but did not allow herself to slumber for any longer then three hours, and was awake when the boy arose. “Morning Miss Yuki.” He smiled up at her and blushed lightly as he saw her gazing down at him. “Good morning Johnny. Now.. we have work to do now do we not?” Johnny gave a nod and got up followed by Yuki. “Old man Markus lives around here, as far as I know, he was the first to get sealed in this place.” “Then we shall find him. Come now.” Yuki had swiftly exited the house with Johnny by her side leading the way.

Yuki had sustained mild threats and glares from the passers by as they walked along, but nothing that really worried her. Eventually they reached a house with an old man sitting outside, he smiled the pairs way as the two approached. Johnny told the old man of Yuki’s curiosity and the story of Liadan. “I see…” He looked up at yuki. “So you wish to do the same as the shinigami?” Yuki nodded. “All I need is some reshi.. just to call upon my blade, then también will return to me.” Yuki’s blade was a wild one, its deepest components made from the evil in which she once spawned, when its master was not wielding it, the blade would give off dark auras and fill the person nearest with feelings of dread and despair. Only when it was in Yuki’s grasp would it be stable once more. “I see..” The old man smiled. “So you are going to save yourself?” “And the boy, and yourself for assisting me.” The old man shook his head. “What about the others?” Yuki frowned. “Why would I have any need to help them?” The old man sighed. “Why should you not?” Yuki narrowed her eyes. “They are shinigami scum. I despise shinigami, what’s more I was overrun by them and the souls and beaten to a pulp.” The old man sighed. “Until you can get past your anger I will not supply you with any information Miss Yuki.” He said it with a sense of finality, getting to his feet and walking inside his house, leaving both fraccion and soul standing outside. “tch….” Yuki turned in a huff and stormed off with Johnny running after her.

The little boy eventually caught up to the tall beauty. "Miss Yuki, What are you going to do? I mean you heard the old man." The woman did not say anything to the child, was there really a need to? Her long tanned fingers were holding the fabrics of her white gown tightly, not planning on letting go anytime soon. She walked straight ahead There was one thing that she had to do, and even though she had her highest doubts with accomplishing that... it was the only way they would have a chance at escaping such a place. Johnny seemed to huff and puff he was jogging now to keep up with Yuki's long brisk steps, the two weaved through numerous streets ignoring any threats until she came to a brisk stop. "So. There you are." She said softly, a frowned on her features as she spoke. Johnny had not noticed that Yuki had stopped and with no notice, he ran into her. The Woman moved forward slightly, as Johnny rocked her stance but otherwise gently pushed the boy back. "Turn around shinigami... don't you want to see me again?" Yuki asked, she had found that same shinigami from yesterday, and was expecting an answer soon.

“heh?” The shinigami seemed to be leaning on a stone wall of an Inn. He turned around slowly and raised a brow. “Oh, it’s you again. My, my. You healed quickly.” The shinigami smirked at Yuki, the woman stood unmoving. “Tell me…” She said bluntly. “What is your name?” The man blinked and crossed his arms. “Ehh? Did our beatings damage that small brain of yours woman? Why so curious now? Last time you wanted to kill me.” Johnny’s hands rested on Yuki’s thigh leaning to the side he looked around Yuki at the shinigami brute and pursed his lips, he too wondered what Yuki was going to do. “I need to do something, and I will need your assistance shinigami, so would you rather I address you as Scum bag? Or anything else my mind desires?” The shinigami frowned and gritted his teeth. “Need my assistance? And why do you think I’d help someone like you? Wasn’t your beating enough to let you know that we all hate you?” The woman could only shrug and cross her arms under her breasts also, her bright gaze never leaving his. “most places I go people hate me, it’s natural for me.” She whispered. “I am going to find a way out of this cage, and escape back to the human world. If you help me with this, I will help everyone here to escape, and… once this is over you may beat me to your hearts content.” A hand went up out of instinct, long fingers pushing that wayward fringe of hers back, the lack of all her mask fragments left the womans hair to flow freely. After she pushed the hair behind her ear her long fingers then ran up then length of her horns; both slowly and gently, waiting for the shinigami’s reply.

“Moji..” The shinigami said bluntly. “My name is Moji.” He smirked at her words, glancing down at the boy. “Tch, you still around? Johnny you sure have a thing for wild women.” He chuckled as Johnny blinked and gave a confused smile none the less. “Well Miss Yuki is different to Liadan Mr Moji.” Johnny said as Yuki was making her way towards Moji. Johnny was left where he stood, as the woman stopped directly in front of Moji. “Let’s keep this clear now. I hate you and your kind, but none the less, to work together will hopefully supply us with a way out, so until then, you will do as I say.” Moji frowned at Yuki. “What’s your name Arrancar?” “Oh her name it Yuki!” Johnny said. “Yuki-Onne” She muttered, making it clear to Moji that she had no desire to allow him to call her Yuki. “Fine Yuki-Onne” He said her name in an icy tone, but Yuki did not seem to care. “What now?” The woman turned away from Moji and looked up a the sky. “We need to find some way to access Reishi.” Her eyes seemed to narrow slightly as the golden currents which streaked through the pink sky seemed to be suddenly drawn over one place, almost like a circle. Moji huffed. “See that… there’s your reishi, right now it’s opening the hoard gate… so we got ourselves a new addition to the big hated family.” Yuki frowned, watched the unstable reishi run in a circle. So the reishi also allowed being to be sent here? The woman looked down at Johnny and he looked back at her. “So, should we go see who arrived gov?” He said smiling, Yuki seemed to be handling her own right now, only right to call her gov for now. “Probably.” Moji butted in “Who knows maybe if we are lucky it’ll be another Arrancar for us to beat up!” Yuki held back a groan in the back of her throat. “Keep that up and I will kill you as soon as we escape this place fool.” And with the Yuki and her new comrades made their way towards the golden circle as it slowly began to disperse meaning that the soul had been successfully sent here.
Back to top Go down

Act 8: Her time in the hoard
Page 1 of 1