Forever Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the deviantart based RPG room ForeverBleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act 4: Yuki-Onne is sent to the Heavens Hoard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

Act 4: Yuki-Onne is sent to the Heavens Hoard Empty
PostSubject: Act 4: Yuki-Onne is sent to the Heavens Hoard   Act 4: Yuki-Onne is sent to the Heavens Hoard I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

It was a gloomy day, rain poured down from the heavens, the sky dull and grey, the fog was slowly subsiding, as the humans seemed to continue their day without worry. Yuki-Onne was leaning against a wall, bright orange hues showing signs of inner desperation. Why did it always take so long for her wounds to heal? was it some sort of punishment? or did the woman just not have it in her to heal with a rapid rejuevination ability? Whatever the case the woman was cursing her abilities silently. A hand went to her stomach, carressing the obviously horrid wound. The woman had brought it upon herself... she'd have to fix that in the future, if she lost it at the sight of so much blood again, she could be a danger. There seemed to be dark rings under Yuki's eyes, indicating she was not having the best time while recovering. Her long silver hair was drenched, locks clinging to her body. She stood silent, frankly she was sick of sitting. Yuki had simply had enough of this... Of how she acted, how she lets herself get so out of hand. Making a silent vow there in the dark puddle filled, and homeless populated alley, she swore that she would fix herself. The woman had no desire to be like this everytime she got injured, she needed to heal quickly and that was that. She seemed to hunch slightly, this wound was becomming a very irritating occurence. She stood silently, for a moment longer before she began to feel a presence of reiatsu, who was it? she didn't seem to recognize it at all... The woman slowly straightened herself up, a hand leaning on the wall as she frowned; in her hand her zanpuktou began to take form, ready to act if this presence would mean her harm.

Soft footsteps were heard, the splashing of shoes making contact with the pavement, she was wearing track pants and a hoodie, covering up her appearance. Her bright golden eyes were alit though, a small smile on her face when she finally ceased her steps, and came to a stop in the entrance to the alley way. In her hand she held a rapier sword, by her side it sat, and strangely enough this woman appeared to be dry... "Do not oppose me, and I shall save you monster." The woman whispered. Yuki-Onne could only stare at this girl with a frown, her eyes narrowed. "Who are you? and what do you mean?" Yuki grumbled under her breath, she was never one to need or accept saving. Yuki raised her sword as the mystery woman walked towards her, not in the least bit cautious. "I am the one who will allow you to repent for destroying so many souls. I am the one who will prepare you, so god can forgive you." "God you say?.... there is no god that would accept me" Yuki spat, but the woman seemed to ignore Yuki's words. "It's too bad you are injured, I was looking forward to having another fight.... but this time looks like it will merely be childs play." Whitney wasted no time, her rapier moved in an impaling motion threatening to strike the woman where her unrecovered wound lay...

It seemed to be a fluid motion, strained almost, considered her condition but Yuki did what Yuki would always do. She fought back.. The woman's hand moved towards the rapier, a cero forming in her hand as the blade went to make contact with it. A small explosion was given off, yet it was enough to make the walls shake with trepidation. Whitney's blade retracted while Yuki slid back, her body hitting the hard wall. "tch.." Yuki's hand which gripped her blade was swung, just as Whitney charged towards the woman. the upper blade was moving with strength and speed, yet not her full amount. She hadn't seen it before... the body of air which surrounded the human seemed to act as armour, her blade collided with it like the air was just some type of wall. "What?" Yuki's eyes went wide, the blade was held there, by the wind, strong gusts hitting the bottom of the blade as it sent her blade skywards. Yuki-Onne was taken aback, Now she really regretted being so foolish when going up against Akane. This was it, With her body left wide open Yuki couldn't do anything. she could take the blow, but what good would that do her? she was already in pain, already wounded. ~I'll never end up healing at this rate...~ She thought, but her thoughts were cut short, the thin blade has already pierced her body, pinning Yuki against the wall like a helpless fly caught in a spiders web. It hurt. Her vision seemed to blur somewhat, her arm was getting so heavy... Yuki's fingers were no loner able to hold her blade, everything seemed to move in slow motion. Her zanpuktou was finally leaving her hands, she could not wield it. A clanging sound was heard as the blade hit the ground near the knights feet. the fraccion's eyes were wide, she couldn't believe it... her lips trembled. Not in fear, but in self pity, she wasn't able to hold her own against a human. The tall tanned woman could feel the air around the blade, surge around it, slowly tearing her insides... "It.... hurts..."

"Of course it hurts..." Whitney whispered, pulling her blade from Yuki-Onne. "My wind could tear you to shreds if I wanted it to." Yuki fell to the ground, her body forming a splash against the water. "Going to perform... the...final blow?" Yuki said, half her face submerged in water. Whitney got to her knees beside the woman. "I told you, I would let you make up for your sins, did I not? death is not the way for souls like you." Whitney lowered her blade letting it along her side. "You will be transported to a place, where I will use your power to complete my goal." Whitney's hand went beneath her hoodie, pulling out the ancient medallion that she wore. "You wont die in this realm...but you will not heal there either... you will forever remain like this... a pathetic excuse for existence." Yuki gazed up at the medallion and smirked. ".... Well then, it seems you just want to make me suffer.... I am used to such things." Her fingers twitched, she was trying her best to move but she could not. "Know this... girl.... you are making a mistake in not ending my life.... When I get out of that realm.... You will ....get.... what's coming to you..." Yuki's orange eyes rolled back, here she lay in slumber, she was to weak to keep her eyes open, and from what the human said, Yuki would be feeling this way for a long time. Whitney did not smile, nor did she speak, but she did however look at Yuki's blade. ~hmmm it should fade away in time~ She thought, hand clenching the medallion tightly as it glowed. "May you pay for your crimes in the heavens hoard and serve us well until you can be judged." Whitney's free hand rested on Yuki's back as a current was pulsed through her, sent straight into Yuki. The arrancar seemed to offer a slight smile as above her, a golden gate appeared; an eerie pink light coming from it, opening slowly a collection of chains dangled over her, wrapping themselves around the woman, and pulling her into this gate. Blood trickled from her wounds, the only trace left of Yuki as she was pulled in fully, the gate closing once more. Whitney stood up slowly, gazing down at Yuki's blade before walking out of the alley, she had work to do. with Yet another soul captured, Whitney began to fade amongst the crowd of other humans, she would make sure that every other soul would suffer the same fate as Yuki-Onne.
Back to top Go down

Act 4: Yuki-Onne is sent to the Heavens Hoard
Page 1 of 1