Forever Bleach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum for the deviantart based RPG room ForeverBleach

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act 3: Time to Regroup

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fangkingagito1
Admin
fangkingagito1

Act 3: Time to Regroup Empty
PostSubject: Act 3: Time to Regroup   Act 3: Time to Regroup I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:04 am

The sounds of a steady downpour echoed through the dampened factory,creaks and slamming sounds of loose roofing tiles,and old iron beams filled the empty hall.In the doorway stood Von,his Golden iris' staring out at the sky.The mist from the falling rain rushing into his face only to immediately evaporate into a thin steam...As he pondered his fruitless exploration of west Karakura,Von began to think of the whereabouts of his comrades.Urz,Whitney,even Galahad was missing....in a voice nearly muffled by the rain he mumbled "What the hell could they be doing?".....afterwards he began to think If theyre all fighting then its going to be harder to search tommorow....No doubt our enemy wont miss a chance to attack us,especially now that weve revealed ourselves.......Tch its not going to leave me much time to figure out another... his thoughts were cut off by a distant sound,seemingly like thunder.As he listend however his ears caught the sounds of metal,crashing,slamming into the ground.The process repeating over and over...I know that sound...As he looked down the long roadway a stray flash of lightning gave him a glimpse of Galahad in his armor,but on the giants shoulder sat Whitney.Her position seemed strange as if she was hurt....or worse.Without hestition Von ran out to them,hoping to grasp the stituation and then find some kind of solution...

Whitney gave a grateful nod to Galahad as he pulled the sword from her shoulder, her face wreaked with pain as she kept silent. "I can't remember the last time I was able to be cut..." she whispered, her golden hues watching the fleeting signs of Kyte and Keihime. "That woman has a power that could end me rather easily...." she watched Galahad discard both swords only to then grab her. "..I...I can still walk my friend." she insisted as he walked along, a light sigh passing her lips. Some time passed and Whitney began to recognise the area, the abandoned factory ahead of them. "Home..." she whispered, resting in a hunched position on Galahad's shoulder. Her arm had not stopped bleeding... because of the posion received by Amarillo, this would prove difficult. "Will... I die?" She whispered to the silent Galahad spotting Von running towards them. She would've been just fine, if the girl hadn't interfered.

At her question as to whether or not she would die, Galahad shook his head. As Von approached he lowered her from his shoulder, carrying her with his metal arms into the factory wher ehe could lay her down out of the rain, not even stopping for Von as he rushed out. After laying the other knight down, he walked away, wandering in a seemingly aimless fashion off into the factory. His echoing footsteps could be heard for about a minute before finally fading away as he moved forward. Before long they could be heard again, slowly growing louder and louder, resonating more and more as he made his way back, walking in a slow and regal manner into the room with an old first aid kit, left behind from when the factory was still operational. Turning to Von, he thrust it at him, knowing his own large metal hands would not be delicate enough to ever bandage a wound.

Von was slightly irritated by Galahad's cold shoulder,but it did not stop him from the task at hand.As he looked at her injury he asked "Someone capable of attacking through your sheild" Von shook his head "Perhaps I should tag along next time?" while he said this he pulled off his jacket and set it down beside him.the gold colored fabric seemd simple but as he removed the insulator a massive feeling of heat could be felt around him.."First off lets caterize that wound,this is going to hurt a bit so try to stay conscious"..Carefully he cleaned the wound with a rag covered in rubbing alcohol,the stinging sensation reaching into the horrid injury.Taking out his Silver knife he touched the tip to the egdes of the wounds,a small sizzle was heard as the wound began to close up."A bit more..." Von's forehead began to turn into a face full of anger "Galahad how many did you two fight?" If someone could break her sheild were going to have serious trouble later on.....and where is Urz!?!?"....He caught himself and quickly said "Nevermind" knowing full well Galahad wasnt one to talk,especially not to him."I cant help but wonder where Urs went,shes been gone for much longer then we all agreed"...he sighed as he looked down to see his work finished "Its up to you now Whitney,try not to get yourself hit next time.

The woman was laid down thinking about the nod Galahad had given her. He seemed confident. Whitney watched the armoured knight walk off as Von came to stand by her side. "I wasn't expecting such an ability..." Whitney confessed, nor did she expected Keihime to dare approach. Looking at her wound she gave a nod to Von as he spoke. closing her eyes tightly, she remembered how much she hated the feeling of pain. Soon after Von broke out in a fit of anger Whitney opened an eye. "we began with three vizards... an arrancar joined. we would've been alright if that female did not come along." She sighed, recalling what had happened to Galahad. She was going to ask him, but thought better of it, instead removing her arm from Von's grasp. "Thank you..." she mumbled. "I have came to the conclusion that they have formed an alliance, I also discovered they have my old journal.... which was back from when I was a child..." Whitney sheathed her sword and stood up slowly. "Our next attackmay very well have to be a joint attack."

Galahad raised his hands, clasping then together and cracking his knuckles with a series of metallic pings. He sat himself down on a large crate and The suit made a groanign noise which almost sounded like a yawn before blowing out a large wave of reiatsu in a woosh. The large blue amorphous lob of reiatsu hovered about in the air as Galahad briefly left his suit of armor for a rest out of the confines of his iron prison. The blob only remained like this for a moment however before sinking back into the suit, pressing against it and sinking back in through each available hole, granting the suit its movement again. Small rests like these were the closest the knight came to sleep now, having abandoned it when his body had left him. He turned to stare at the other knights, first at Whitney evidently observing her condition and then at Von again.

Von calmed down as he pulled an old wooden chair over to the table which Whitney had lay.Looking around his golden hues quickly inspected the damage done to the both of them,Hmm well for starter that wound was bleeding way too much to be normal,so it must have been some kind of poison,and Galahad's armor is burned and scratched in many places......so they fought three vizards and one arrancar? This is intriguing,but why would one of "those" help a Vizard?....."I must be getting old".......*he sighed .I think we need to recon the area tommorow,during the day we should have no problem getting around,that is as long as we dont throw off too much reiatsu *though the "tin man" isnt too normal no matter were you go....."If we can manage that much well be able to set a proper battle-plan and put it into action.”

The woman's hand rested on the hilt of her sword, she was now standing, the wound wasn't enough to bedrid her. "Hmmm." She glanced over at Galahad and began to think. He had been totally destroyed before, was she not right? his armour was nothing more then remains, yet when she went to attack Kyte he had arrived anew... Watching his spirit seep out of the armour for a moment allowed her to figure out the answer. By observing how the armour died once his spirit left it, she determined that he would never die by destroying only his armour. Whitney smiled lightly, and the nturned her gaze to the contemplating Von. "It sounds like a well enough plan, although, we should wait until we hear from the others. A plan without everyone knowing is not exactly a plan." Her arm stung alittle but the rapid healing given to her by the medalion which sat around her neck made this pain go away, and with it, the scar of battle.

Galahad looked over at Whitney as she got up and nodded as though in approval, his way of showing that he was glad she was recovering. After he had given her this recognition he turned his head forward again, staring out the front of the warehosue at the rain that poured down outside. Perhaps he was thinking of times long before when he had his body, perhaps he was contemplating their fight earlier once more in his head. However, his thought and heart were left a mystery, his steel form betraying neither.

Von was slightly irritated at this idea of waiting his mind filled with thoughts and question *Were moving completely blind here!Tch...hell half of our force is missing even at a time like this..........If we dont get intel quick the enemy is going to have us outmanuevered.........* Von bit his thumb slightly his back facing Whitney and Galahad......after a bit of calming down he spoke once again "At this rate we dont have much of a choice but to work independent of those three,if the enemy finds us we will be at a huge disadvantage.For one theres no telling what other abilities other vizards or arrancar can weild,if they attacked in force again like tonight I doubt we'd even able to push them back......." he sighed "If we ourselves dont take the iniative now,we will be finished." His face held a storng feeling of resolve and strength something usually not seen in his childish temperments.As if he had somehow turned into a wise war-seasoned veteran......

Whitney gaves Galahad a nod and moved her gaze from him. Eyes watching Von with curiosity. "You are right.." She confessed, although she realy just wanted to make sure her comrades were safe. "Grabs your gear then, we shall leave as soon as we are ready." She whispered turning on her heels and rolling her shoulder forwards, it seemed to be healed completely. The woman stroked her medalion and offered her father a silent prayer, while waiting for Von. Both her and Galahad were ready, but she had little idea if Von was ready to head out.

A creaking noise like a hundred rusty hinges could be heard as Galahad slowly hauled himself to his feet, still staring out at the rain but standing now. He walked forward and out into the torrents of water to stand and wait for the other two, his tall figure cutting a bold silhouette in the open doorway.

Von had already placed his coat back on,the surging waves of heat now closed away leaving not a trace behind.He watched as Galahad exited the doorway only to think of something rather important *Tch....a 7 foot tin-man walking around in japan......wait a minute!?!?* His voice reached over to the metallic soldier "I think its best you stay here for now,if anyone were to see you it could become an issue for us later." his gaze shifted to whitney "I think Ive already told you aswell but Vizards and Shinigami can blend into the human society just as we can.Since theyve seen your face a change of wardrobe or something like a disguise would be a good idea." he gave a sigh of relief "The only one they havent seen is me" *though I dont know if Dante and Lena have even gotten here yet....He wiped his "scalpel" clean with a flame-proof rag,the burned and blackend blood now swept from the blade.Its silvery egde gleaming in the rays from the morning sun,"Shall we be heading out then?".

Whitney gaze a nod their way. "Von does have a point Galahad, perhaps you should wait here." She said lightly her gaze only lowering to her clothes with a sigh. "I will go change then." She made her way to the ladder and climbed up it till she reached her little balcony in which acted as her 'room' and began to change. Moments later she returned to them in a pair of track pants and a hoodie. "There, I can merely cover my face with this hood and by hidden. this piece of clothing is genious no?" she muttered putting the hood on and giving a nod to Von. "Let us be off."
Back to top Go down

Act 3: Time to Regroup
Page 1 of 1